Saturday, April 18, 2009

"The Clogger" - Jody's Drive-In, Take-out, Redmond, Oregon.

"The Clogger", Jody's Drive-In, Take-out, Redmond, Oregon.
-This is a really good tavern style burger that costs only $7.75. It is not too big, but no pushover either. It's a 1/3 pound burger with grilled ham, bacon, cheddar and jack cheese, and all the trimmings (except tomatos which I don't care for). I know that I am biased because I work in Redmond, so I eat this more than any other burger. Maybe that's why it sees time at #1 on my all time list, because I can keep eating them and they just keep gettting better. Also, I know there are other great burgers on the menu, but the only other burger I have ordered is the cheeseburger. The Clogger started off at #5 on my list when I first had one in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment