Saturday, April 18, 2009

#3 "The Lumberjack" Winston Drive-In, Winston, Oregon


A very good burger at a very good burger joint that me and my family just happened to stop at on our way to the coast. How lucky we are that we chose this place. A classic burger joint with a 50s theme with lots of cars on the wall. Very kid friendly...this helps for road trip with a 4 year old! My son's hamburger came in a car that he played with for the rest of the trip. To the burger though that's the point right. I always go for the "tavern style" burger with all the fixings, plus bacon and a fried egg if they have one. The lumberjack was really not a tavern burger but was very, very good, with bacon, cheese and all the fixings (aka: loaded!) I love pickles and this burger has very good pickles and was just the right size! I was smiling all the way to the coast!

1 comment: