Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Stanich's wins a "Best Burger" Review

I enjoying hearing what people love or dislike about certain burgers.  I have been going to Stanich's in Portland, Oregon since 1988.  Recently a few national reviews have ranked Stanich's as the best burger in Portland AND the best burger in America!  Many people were outraged and appalled as Stanich's isn't for everybody, especially with all the gourmet burgers available these days.  Well I don't necessarily disagree with some of the critics, but the Special has been in my Top 5 Burgers since the start of my blog.  Everyone has their own opinion so don't knock it until you try it!  Please let me know about your favorites so I can try them and have a better catalog of tastes to draw from and share on my Burger Blog!
The Special @ Stanich's

Check out this Portland's 10 Best Burgers review, it has a great video at the bottom about Nick's Cheeseburger at Stanich's.

Nick Alexander also wrote an article on Thrillist about the 100 Best Burgers in America!  Guess which joint won that too.  Yup, Stanich's.

I love Stanich's but I am going to continue to search for the World's Best Burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment