Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pilot Butte Burger - New Bend, OR ~ Westside




September 29, 2011 ~ Pilot Butte Burger: Chili Cheeseburger and Tavern Burger.





My wife's parents Bob and Mary Ann were visiting and they know of my fondness for the burgers here. I took Bob and Mary Ann here before my son was born. The Westside store is new, very well done, and very clean. The menu is the same and the burgers are just as good! Bob ordered a Chili Cheeseburger which is served open faced and looked quite good. Bob really liked the chili used on this burger. This burger is $11.65. I have a hard time staying away from the Tavern Burger as it is #1 on my current burger ranking. A very quality place that serves very big but tasty burgers! Check out their website at http://www.pilotbutte.com/

1 comment: