Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another Trip to the Original Pilot Butte Drive-In







December 13, 2011 - Pilot Butte Drive-In: Bacon Cheeseburger and Tavern Burger.

My friend Dan and I went here for lunch today. It had been awhile since he had been there and I was eager for more burger research. Of course I couldn't branch out, I had to continue my studies of the Tavern Burger, my all-time #1 burger in the WORLD! Dan commented that it looked like a career burger which I thought was a very appropriate description. Dan ordered a Bacon Cheeseburger which at $8.80 is a pretty quality deal for a good sized burger! Dan was wondering what I was doing with my camera when our food arrived as he was ready to dig in. Thanks for playing along with my burger research Dan, and I hope its was worth the wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment