Sunday, November 29, 2009

Moo Moos Burger Barn - Stockton, CA


I know that my blog is Oregon Hamburgers but I was in Lodi, CA visiting my parents and they took me to this place. I decided to branch out since I don't get to try too many burgers outside of Central Oregon unless I travel to the Willamette Valley or to California. I was pleasantly surprised by this place. Very friendly service, clean and very reasonably priced, especially compared to the Bend Burger Company. The burgers are good but not great. Some people may think the whole Moo Moo thing is too much but it works for this place. I ordered a Chili Moo ($5.95) which was really good. Good chili, great presentation, and it came with a corn bread bun which I liked. Overall I was very happy. My only negative was that the burger itself was not of the highest quality (i.e. frozen patties) and a little overcooked. All the others in my family ordered the Classic Moo ($4.50) which was a good classic hamburger and they were all satisfied. Their onions rings and shakes were very good as well. Please tell me what you think. This place is located just off of I-5 on the north side of Stockton and there is also one in Lodi, CA. A great place to stop for Duck or Beaver fans on the way to the Rose Bowl! Check out their website and menu at: http://www.moo-moos.com/menu.php.

No comments:

Post a Comment