Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bend Burger Company - Bend, Oregon


I have been to the Bend Burger Company twice now. Their burgers are quite good, however I spent $11.95 on a Bend Burger with bacon and cheese, fries and a soda. That's too much money for me to spend on a lunch, let alone a hamburger. Their menu is what I would call "gourmet", meaning there are lots of choices of toppings such as blue cheese, garlic, fry sauce, and ham with pineapple. I can't get over the cost when I can get a burger that is just as good (AND in my top 10) for half the price. I know I've mentioned before that I'm not a huge french fry fan and all the burgers at the Bend Burger Company come with french fries which drives up the cost and leaves me feeling guilty for not finishing my entire meal. Suggestion - make really good french fries or onion rings and don't include them with the hamburgers. In closing, if you want a good burger in downtown Bend and are willing to pay over ten dollars per person for lunch, this is a good spot to go!

2 comments: