Monday, May 4, 2009

Home of the #1 ranked "Clogger" Jody's Hamburger's, Redmond, Oregon



The Clogger is the best thing on the menu in my opinion. While this is not a blog about anything other than burgers (hint: I don't usually order fries, onion rings, etc with my burgers), Jody's tots are the best tator tots I've ever had! I haven't yet ordered the Belly Buster but I'm dying to go here with a friend so we can split it.


Such a great little building for a burger place. I would highly recommend stopping here if you ever drive through Redmond. You can't miss it on the South-side of Highway 126 on the way out of Redmond to Sisters, on the opposite side of Hwy 126 from Chevron. Check it out and let me know what you think! See below for picture of the Clogger!

1 comment:

  1. Some friends of mine went to Jody's for a Supreme Belly Buster 2 weeks ago and told me it took 5 of them to finish it? I must see to believe.

    ReplyDelete