Sunday, April 28, 2024

Boss Burger - Norwalk, Connecticut

 I had to order the Original Boss Up Burger.  The owner of Boss Burger, CT himself, Domenick Pisano, Jr. cooked my burger and delivered it to my table.  I was truly amazed by the service and quality and size of the burger!  It was a half pound of ground sirloin burger with cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, onion, mayo, ketchup and pickles.  The burger was very good and served with krinkle fries.  It was also served with small sides of coleslaw and homemade pickles. 

Original Boss Up Burger, $17.99
This is really an owner/ operator, mom & pop business.  Mr. Pisano makes a really good burger and my only concern is that the menu is too big.  If he simply focussed on a few itmes that were made with the quality of the burger I had, this place will thrive.  If you are ever passing through Norwalk, CT, go and try their burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment